Rules for Abstract submission
Please read the following submission rules before uploading your abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via this website only.ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY E-MAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Presentation Type: Abstracts may be submitted for oral or e-poster presentation. The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for oral or poster presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The same person may submit up to a maximum of five abstracts regardless of presenting author.
- Presenting authors must be registered for the conference. Only abstracts of authors who have registered online will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication. The same person may serve as presenting author on up to a maximum of five papers.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official Conference publications (e.g. Conference website, programs, Book of Abstracts and other promotions, etc.).
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with correct grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
- Instructions for preparation of presentations will be made available on the Conference website.
Guidelines for Abstract submission
Before you begin uploading, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Email address
- Affiliation: Department, Institution/Organization/Hospital, City, State, Country
- Phone number
- Author and co-authors’ identity (full names, designation, affiliations, address)
- Preferred Presentation type: Oral, Poster presentation or e-poster viewing .
- Submissions must be in Microsoft Word document, Times New Romans, font size 12, double-spacing with “justified” text. Submissions that do not comply with these formatting preferences will be rejected.
- Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE and maximum of 20 words. Please submit symbols as words.
- List of authors: as Surname followed by initials, along with affiliations. The name of presenting author should be bolded and underlined.
- Abstract text – maximum of 300 words, excluding the title; a maximum of 7 Key words are allowed but these are not included in the 300 word count
- No tables or figures should be included in the abstracts.
- Abstract track – select the topic of your abstract as per the list of tracks corresponding to the conference sub-themes.
- Abstracts should clearly have the following format:
- Materials and Methods
- Conclusion and Recommendations
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use generic names of drugs. The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
- Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers or other identifying information.
- NB: The submission platform does not allow you to store your abstract as a draft.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to upload your abstract. NB: You cannot log in to the system later to make changes to your abstract. After the submission, changes will not be possible.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- You will receive an abstract reference number via e-mail after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Please contact the following email address if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted